时间:2025-04-04 10:11:23 来源:网络整理编辑:熱點
The reports of exploding Samsung Galaxy Note7 smartphones have resulted in a massive recall. But for
The reports of exploding Samsung Galaxy Note7 smartphones have resulted in a massive recall. But for one individual that action may have come to late, and now he's filing a lawsuit.
SEE ALSO:FAA issues new guidance to airlines on recalled Samsung Galaxy Note7According to a report from Reuters, the lawsuit was filed on Friday by Jonathan Strobel, a Boca Raton, Florida user who says he sustained injuries on Sept. 9 after the Galaxy Note7 allegedly exploded in his front pocket.
In addition to the leg injury, Strobel claims that the smartphone also burned his thumb
In addition to the leg injury, Strobel claims that the smartphone burned his thumb when he tried to remove it from his pants. Strobel's lawyer claims that his client suffered a second-degree burn on his leg and, as a result, the plaintiff is seeking unspecified damages for "medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering."
Although this is one of the first lawsuits against Samsung regarding the defective smartphone, more could be on the way. Last week, a 6-year-old child in New York was sent to the hospital after a Galaxy Note7 began burning while he was holding the device.
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), "Samsung has received 92 reports of the batteries overheating in the U.S., including 26 reports of burns and 55 reports of property damage, including fires in cars and a garage."
In an effort to avoid such accidents, major airlines and even the New York City subway system have urged users to avoid using the device while traveling.
As for the Florida case, when contacted by Reuters, Samsung spokeswoman Danielle Meister Cohen said, "We don't comment on pending litigation."
TopicsSamsung
You can now play 'Solitaire' and 'Tic2025-04-04 10:09
曝巴薩尤文均有意拉什福德 但球員本人更想留在曼聯2025-04-04 09:42
西甲一周資訊:萊萬特取聯賽首勝 西超杯上演國家德比2025-04-04 09:24
迪巴拉怒了 !曝小魔仙拒絕續約尤文 將洽談自由轉會2025-04-04 09:09
How Hyperloop One went off the rails2025-04-04 09:03
水慶霞首要任務幫助女足重拾信心 亞運會爭取奪冠2025-04-04 09:02
曝曼聯舊將納尼接近加盟威尼斯 已秘密接受了體檢2025-04-04 08:25
西甲一周資訊 :萊萬特取聯賽首勝 西超杯上演國家德比2025-04-04 08:11
One of the most controversial power struggles in media comes to a close2025-04-04 08:07
亞足聯專訪水慶霞:中國女足是有實力的 盼更多球員留洋2025-04-04 07:25
Old lady swatting at a cat ends up in Photoshop battle2025-04-04 10:08
彭偉國 :中甲前四名全部衝超 證明中甲競技含金量很高2025-04-04 09:07
轉會通 :曼城欲簽菲利克斯 拜仁夏窗追皇馬非賣品2025-04-04 09:06
拜仁官宣簽18歲韓國小將 已赴青年隊合練劉紹子洋2025-04-04 09:06
Xiaomi accused of copying again, this time by Jawbone2025-04-04 09:03
本澤馬戰巴薩首次單場傳射 賽季已入23球僅次萊萬2025-04-04 08:48
英媒:熱刺需滿足主帥引援要求 否則孔蒂可能辭職2025-04-04 08:16
離譜!非洲杯主裁85分鍾結束比賽 89分鍾又來一回2025-04-04 07:53
Ivanka Trump's unpaid interns share cringeworthy financial advice2025-04-04 07:51
唐佳麗留洋日記:這邊對於足球的熱愛超出我的想象2025-04-04 07:31